1) Call to Order
Meeting called to orde at 12:15 by Richard DeRock.
2) Confirming Charter Board Members
a. President – Richard DeRock
b. President Elect – Bealinda Tidd
c. Vice President – Dominick Bonny
d. Treasurer – Kellen Parton
e. Secretary – Carl Polson
f. Director – Ivan Christensen
g. Director – Lindsay Bentsen
h. Director – Kat Bonny
i. Director – Cam de Mestre
j. Director – Patrick Bodell
k. Director – Katie Atkinson
l. Director – Eric Limon
Katie Atkinson made a motion to approve charter board members, second by Carl Polson.
Amendment to original motion, to remove Director – Mike Williams and adding Kat Bonny. Motion by Lindsay Bentsen & 2nd by Patrick Bodell.
3) Acceptance of Rotary International Constitution for Wenatchee Confluence Rotary Club
Motion by Cam de Mestre and 2nd by Patrick Bodell to approve Constitution for Wenatchee Confluence Rotary Club.
4) Approval of By-laws for the Wenatchee Confluence Rotary Club
Motion by Kellen Parton to approve By-laws, 2nd by Patrick Bodell.
5) Approval of Resolution authorizing establishment of a bank account with Cashmere Valley Bank for the Wenatchee Confluence Rotary Club
6) Approval of Resolution establishing Authorized signers for payments on the checking account as:
a. Richard DeRock
b. Bealinda Tidd
c. Kellen Parton
Motion by Dominick Bonny & 2nd by Patrick Bodell to open new bank account at Cashmere Valley Bank and add Richard, Belinda and Kellen as signers to the new account.
7) Setting the Regular Board Meeting Date as the third Thursday of each month at 12:00 noon at Columbia Station
Motion by Cam de Mestre and 2nd by Katie Atkinson to set regular board meeting at Columbia Station the third Thursday of each month.
8) Authorizing the Richard DeRock and Rob Tidd to expend up to $4,000 as start-up capital for the 4th of July Beer Garden. Expenditures to be reimbursed out or proceeds of the event and if necessary, future fund-raisers
Motion by Patrick Bodell & 2nd by Kellon Parton authorizing up to $4,000 in start-up capital for 4th of July Beer Garden.
9) Authorize the President and Treasurer to pay the semi-annual Rotary International Dues and the annual Rotary District 5060 Dues as billed by Rotary International and District 5060.
Motion by Katie Atkinson & 2nd by Dominick Bonny to pay semi-annual Rotary International Dues and Rotary District 5060 dues.
10) Approve proposed budget.
Motion to approve budget by Kellen Parton & 2nd by Patrick Bodell.
11) Authorize the Treasurer to make reimbursements to club members consistent with approved budget
Motion by Patrick Bodell & 2nd by Cam de Mastre allowing club treasurer to make reimbursement checks that follow approved budget.
12) Approval of the Goals for 2018-2019 for the Wenatchee Confluence Rotary Club
Motion by Patrick Bodell & 2nd by Lindsay Bentsen to approve 2018-2019 goals.
13) Approval of the Proposed Committees for 2018-2019 for the Wenatchee Confluence Rotary Club.
Motion by Cam de Mastre & 2nd by Kellen Parton approving proposed 2018-2019 committees.
14) New Business
Discussion about making sure all club related documents would be distributed and hosted on Google Drive.
Motion by Kat Bonny & 2nd by Patrick Bodell to move forward with purchasing QuickBooks online that cost roughly $360/year.
Lindsay requested adding action items to the agenda to help keep better track of specific tasks.
Richard will schedule the charter night, he also suggested doing this in conjunction with the District Governors visit on August 8th and 9th, which is the regional picnic.
Meeting adjourned at 1:45 PM.