May 23 Meeting Notes
18 Members attended today's meeting.
- Jake Hambly, a guest of Kevin Vitulli
- Shawn Lee (NCW Life and membership applicant)
- Carl Polson – has received his MBA degree
- Rob Tidd – His brother is here!
- Steve Tidd – Tax season is over, son Logan is home for the summer.
- Richard De Rock – last weekend spent in Prosser for the District Conference, our new club application has been submitted, 39 of 50 members voted to belong to the new club, and has been officially nominated as the 1920-21 District Governor Conference (may not be correct verbiage) will be here May 14-16, 2021.
New member gives classification talk
Andrea Johnson gave her classification talk today. Check back on the blog later for her notes from that introduction, as well as more information about what she does for a living as well as for fun!
Presentation: Mission GranDuro is coming up
Even Plews gave a presentation about the Mission GrandDuro, which is June 30. This is a club fundraiser in part and they are seeking volunteers for aid stations. Learn more about the event by visiting the GranDuro website, and let Evan know if you can volunteer by emailing him.
The 50/50 Raffle winner was Ivan Christensen. He took home $17.
Upcoming Dates to Remember:
- Rotary International Convention – June 23-27, Toronto, Canada
- Club Installation BBQ at Rotary Park – June 27
- Mission GrandDuro – June 30
- Fourth of July Beer Garden – July 4
Notes by Cindy Herdt